Tupelo Honey is the gold standard by which all other honey varieties are measured. For two weeks every spring, White (Ogeche) Tupelo Trees in the Southeastern swamps bloom with fine sunburst-shaped flowers that glisten with nectar. Savannah Bee Company Tupelo Honey has buttery undertones and a mellow, clean-finishing sweetness. It's like a thick, slow-moving river of liquid sunshine. Tupelo Honey complements a variety of foods but it's so delicious, we like it best just by the spoonful! KSA Kosher Certified.
Tupelo Honey and Sriracha Compound Butter
What You’ll Need:
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons Savannah Bee Company Tupelo honey
- 5-7 teaspoons Sriracha, or to taste
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- What You Do:
- Whisk ingredients together thoroughly.
- Roll mixture into a cylindrical shape in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until hard and cold.
- Slice as needed and always keep refrigerated or frozen.
- Try adding fresh herbs like thyme, dill, rosemary, or even basil for added complexity and versatility!
- Use as a base when caramelizing onions or garlic in a pan, or use to top an already prepared dish.